so it’s almost that time again- time to make a to-do list for the year ahead and give ourselves some goals and objectives for 2015…
mine are always pretty similar and to be honest, on reflection of 2014, some of mine weren’t actually completed…but for good reasons mostly!
2014 meant I STILL haven’t learned to drive, I haven’t finished my masters- well year 1 is done almost- and I didn’t get to travel much really at all!
so this year here are my little wishes/challenges/to-do’s…
– finish my masters
– qualify as an advanced sports nutritional advisor
– finally- FINALLY- learn to drive
– make gym bunny bigger and better
– release my second e-book
– get better at public speaking
– get comfortable in front of the camera
– travel more- dubrovnik, gothenburg, london, new york and rome would be awesome 🙂
– become more flexible- i’d love to be able to do handstands and fall into a crab position!
– start using my camera again
– give time to learning the guitar
– become a little better at work/life balance
anyone else started their list?
fancy a chat?
need a hug?
want me to come over for a cup of tea?
how about we spend the day doing something fun?
how about we deal with mental health more positively and proactively like we do our physical health?
how about we promote meditation, relaxation and positive thinking as part of our curriculum in school, before we even begin to look at spreadsheets and pie charts?
the stats are a little scary.
|synonyms:||journey, tour, take a trip, go on a trip, voyage, go on an expedition, go on an excursion, go sightseeing, globetrot, backpack; More|
you’re definitely not alone there…
need time to do work, extra work, extra extra work, train, see friends, meet up with family, cook, clean, sleep, eat, not sleep, forget to go shopping, plan date night, too busy to train, meet friends tomorrow, eat again, more work, train, work again, extra work…assignment due, new course, assignment extension! agh!
time to plan a holiday…?
or time to get the head down and FOCUS…?
get up earlier, but then don’t sleep or stay up later and still not sleep?
eat, sleep, rinse and repeat.
holiday time i think.