so it’s that time of year again peoples…
putting together a to-do list is one of my all-time favourite things to do- yes, i’m a total and absolute loser but i do love a good list as much as the next OCD female…
here are a few things i have learned this year, some quite very recently and some things i need to mull over and change or take on for this coming year too!
- people will talk about you no matter what you do and you can do nothing about it. prove yourself to yourself 🙂
- nobody is in charge of my happiness except me. not one other person.
- feeling healthy feels better than anything else in the world. i don’t want this to change.
- eat clean, train like an animal and feel 110% on the beach next summer!
- you can’t change people but you can help them grow, likewise for me 🙂
- i need to stop over-thinking as a wandering mind is a dangerous mind for little me.
- i need to save a little more. last year i started off quite good but didn’t end up so good- oopsie!
- 2014 is the year of the hobbies- getting fitter, healthier, stronger and taking lots of time for me- taking photos, playing (trying to play) my guitar and learning learning learning.
- hand in my final digital marketing assignment and get stuck into my certificate in nutrition 🙂 wuhu back to school again 🙂
- get my website up and running and put 500% into it- woooohuuu!
- start my new job and give it everything 🙂
- everything doesn’t need to be perfect all the time. this one is rotten.
- go somewhere totally different- fun, new and beautiful!
- push myself- stop the silly procrastination that can happen with our species more often than not. be more decisive.
- stop being such a scary driver!
- learn to relax a little more- i’m reaaaaaally bad at doing nothing- it kills me!!!
- get a bike and hope for a very sunny summer 🙂
to be continued…